Our Blog

How do I know when our transaction is complete? | Russell T. Rudy Energy LLC

After you receive payment for our acquisition of your oil and gas interest, we will record the conveyance instruments in the appropriate County Records – upon our receipt of the recorded documents from the County Clerk(s), we will provide a copy to you – this will be your record of our transaction and that your oil and gas interest(s) has been sold to Russell T. Rudy Energy, L.L.C.

July 31, 2008 | FAQ