Our Blog

What items or information do you need to process my offer? | Russell T. Rudy Energy LLC

We will need a copy of the following in order to make you an offer

  • Check Stub attached to your (monthly, quarterly, or annual) revenue check from the oil and gas Purchaser(s).
  • Division Orders from the Oil and Gas Purchaser(s)
  • Transfer Orders
  • Mineral Deeds and/or Assignments under which you obtained your interest
  • Correspondence from the oil and gas Purchasers, Operators or Taxing Authorities
  • Authorization Form that allows us to contact the Oil/Gas Purchaser for information on your interests. Russell T. Rudy Energy L.L.C. Authorization Form Signed and dated.
April 2, 2009 | FAQ