Our Blog

What will I be required to do in order to get an offer from you? | Russell T. Rudy Energy LLC

Once you provide us with the necessary documentation discussed above, we will be able to prepare the conveyance instruments and transfer documents. After you execute (sign) the conveyance instruments in front of a witness and have your signature(s) notarized, we will ask you to execute a transfer letter which will only need to be witnessed. At that point we are required to obtain your Social Security Number/Taxpayer Identification Number for the IRS.– We’ll do the rest of the clerical work, which includes: recording of the conveyance instruments, notification of the County Tax Assessor, filing the documents in the appropriate County Records and notifying the paying oil companies!

July 31, 2008 | FAQ