Our Blog

Will I receive a 1099 for the sale of my oil and gas interest to you? | Russell T. Rudy Energy LLC

Yes, we are required to report the sale amount of our transaction to the Internal Revenue Service and submit a 1099 to you. We are also required to withhold thirty (30%) percent of the sale amount if you do not provide us with your Social Security Number/Taxpayer Identification Number.

July 31, 2008 | FAQ